Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My three things of fears

First fear that mirror in the night. I was kid when I watched horror movie that story about mirror. One girl left bed and went to drink water at night. Her room has big mirror. If she get out room, she has to pass the big mirror. She passed the mirror then she saw herself and old woman on the mirror. Old woman got out mirror then took her in the mirror. The movie is so scary me, so I fear mirror in the night.

Second fear that snakes that are dangerous and looks bad. I don't like snakes sound and snakeswalking that is bad. Some snakes have poison, so I fear snakes.

Last fear that dolls. Some dolls are cute but some dalls look like real person. I had watched TVshow that about dalls cry, laugh and move at night. Also grow uo hair! So I fear dalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment