Tuesday, April 24, 2012

15 Random Facts About Myself

1.  I'm a high school student and i'm exchange student.
2. I lived in Tokyo, Japan. Now I live in U.S.A.
3. I have one younger brother who is high school student too.
4. My favorite food is Sushi and cake.
5. My favorite color is pink and green.
6. I was junior high school student when I belonged to Brass Band club, so I can play the saxophone and piano.
7. I was kid when I had taken piano lesson, so I can play the piano too.
8. I like listening to music Taylor Swift, J-pop and K-pop.
9. I like shopping, so I hope that I go to shopping every day.
10. I hate snakes and spiders.
11. I like to read kid book and picture book.
12. I want to live in America forever.
13. My lucky number is 3 because my bithday is March 3rd
14. America is my first visited country.
15. One month ago, I broke my pinky and I got surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment