Sunday, May 13, 2012

3 significant memories from my childhood

My significant memories, first I was Boy Scouts. Because my city didn't have Girl Scouts, so I was Boys Scouts what was so fun and I studied about many nature, camp and communication.
Second, I used to go to piano lesson. It was hard;( but I still love piano. If I didn't go piano lesson, I don't like music. Piano lesson was hard but I was enjoyed.
Last, I used to live in Kyoto in Japan. I was 7th great when I move to Tokyo but my grand mother and grand father live in Tokyo so I was born in Tokyo and every summer and winter vacation went back Tokyo. Kyoto is second big city in Japan but my city was country side in Kyoto that is kind of Vermont that have mountains. Also nearby ocean. I like here because very beautiful, people friendly and nature. I still remember everyday I ran around in the forest with friends.

These are my significant memories from childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment